duminică, 3 noiembrie 2013

Miniature Traditional Romanian Holidays Meal

First of all, I want to thank all my followers, i just got two more... Thank you very much for taking the time to visit my blog and for liking my humble and inexperienced work. 

Today, I am posting photos of my latest miniature, which is a table loaded with holidays goodies. I can assure you, it's all oh, so delicious!!!! No wonder why all Romanians cannot wait for the holidays to dig in! Spicy tasty sausages, yummy salad (with mayonnaise), meat rolls covered in cabbage leaves, polenta, Romanian sweet bread and incredibly fine red wine... I can't wait for the Holidays too!!! :) The "fabric" all is seated on is actually a printie of a traditional towel, with a specific Romanian pattern.


This miniature is part of a handmade contest, and most of the things participating are traditionally-inspired jewellery and clothes, so I am pretty excited wondering how will Romanians welcome  miniature art... Today, I should find out who the finalists are (out of 400 pieces of work). Please keep my fingers crossed!

Well, I hope at least my mini fellows will appreciate my work, I am pleased with it (seeing I still consider myself a newbie at this) as I find it pretty realistically looking. Thank you very much for reading my post and I hope you have an awesome day!

Hugs,
Simona




5 comentarii:

maribel spunea...

Es una mesa fantástica y llena de productos ricos y muy apetitosos. Felicidades por tan excelente trabajo.

Unknown spunea...

I wish you good luck with the contest Simona. Indeed your food looks very realistic and delicious. You just got a new follower -Niina

Art Craft Land spunea...

Thank you for your kind words! God bless!

Art Craft Land spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
Linda spunea...

Beautiful work! Greetings from Montreal, Canada. God bless you.